Sunday, May 30, 2010

Original Artworks in My Etsy Now


Hi friends, how are you? Are you having a nice long weekend so far? I am so grateful for the long weekend... have been crazy busy at work and I need this break so bad!

I just listed bunch of original artworks in my Etsy. Some of them are drawings, some of them are paintings on artist wood panels. I have too much stuff/junk in my studio and I need to make space for more artworks in the future, so I am letting them go. I might add even more artworks, but right now there are 12 pieces in the shop. You might be familiar with most of them, now it's the chance to own them if you'd like. : )

4 comments:

rachel awes said...

love it all!
those snowflakes are enchanting!
& the underpants are adorable!
really, every part,
something of
your heart..
lovely.

sonoio said...

una belleza!!

picnipic said...

j'adore !!!

Flora Chang said...

Thank you guys! : )