Sunday, September 2, 2012

Upcoming Hallmarket: A Hallmark Artist Art Fair



 Our once-a-year Hallmarket is approaching quickly! Hallmarket is an annual art fair which showcases the creative talents of Hallmark employees; this is the 3rd year of Hallmarket and it just gets better as more artists are participating. I am trying to create as much as I can and will have assortment of items for sale, such as prints, necklaces, brooches, magnets, rings and doodle rocks. If you are in the Kansas City area on 9/29, please make sure to drop by and check out the art fair; it will be a blast! (PS: This year's poster is designed by our one-and-only Maura Cluthe. Isn't it just pure AWESOMENESS?!)

Here are the woodburning rings I will be selling during the art fair. As I have more new items completed I will post more photos. Gotta get busy now! : )

Little Woodburned Rings

No comments: