Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kokeshi Doodle + New Products

Kokeshi Doodle

Playing around and doodled this kokeshi doll with some new Photoshop brushes I made today. I am also trying to get used to Photoshop and Illustrator CS6's dark interface; it looks quite different from previous versions, but not in a bad way, just need some time let my eyes get used to it.

Update: A lovely reader has informed me that the dark background color in CS6 can be easily changed. Here is the how-to link. Thank you!


Cases featuring my patterns

Also, I just opened a shop on Redbubble, and I have a little selection of iPad & iPhone cases there. (Meanwhile, all my art prints still remain in my Etsy shop). I was told that Redbubble's iPhone cases are pretty good in quality. Also, according to Redbubble, their cases are made by Uncommon, whose cases are chosen by Apple to be sold in Apple stores. You can read about it here. (iPad Mini cases are not available yet, but will be soon.) Too bad I don't own an iPhone myself, but I am going to order myself an iPad case. :)

3 comments:

- said...

Lovely illustration!
By the way you can change the dark interface of Photoshop back to the grey one (I couldn't get used to it): http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/22885/change-photoshop-cs6-background-theme/

Flora Chang said...

Aw, thank you so much for the tip!!! I was a little bothered by the dark interface. I am going to change later when I get home. Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Really lovely the one for ipad! :)