Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet craft by a sweet girl



I've known Alely and her family for many years, back in the days when I was still a student in San Francisco. During the years, every holiday and celebration, her family has always welcomed me as one of their own whenever I visit; really just one of the sweetest and closest family you can imagine. Alely is a wife, a mom of three, and most of all, a sweet, strong woman of faith. She just recently started her Etsy shop, Sweet Lee Designed, offering personalized handstamped jewelry, sewing goodness, and fine art photos. I love this little sweet necklace in the photo (and also one of my favorite Bible phrase). She can put anything you like on it, and that makes the perfect personalized gift. She also runs a blog called "1 Random Girl" where she writes about her family, her craft and the journey in life. So why don't you take a look and say hi to her? I know she'll love it!

1 comment:

Flora Chang said...

I think so too! : )