Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Little Wooden Brooches



I just created bunch of these little wooden brooches because I am making stuff for three art fairs that are coming in October and November (insert the why-do-I-do-this-to-myself face here). Anyhoo, I really like these sweet little guys; they turned out really darling. They are perfect for the coming fall season and are more affordable because they are a little less time-consuming for me to make. Check them out in my shop, will you? :)








9 comments:

Mollie said...

They are adorable! I really like the combination of materials...

Flora Chang said...

Thank you Mollie! :)

I love incorporating natural materials. They really add a touch of warmth to my pieces.

Irit said...

Lovely as always! The one with the girl is too cute for words. ^_^

Flora Chang said...

Thank you Irit!!! Have you worn your ring yet? :)

rachel awes said...

these are so
very, very, pretty.
deerheart broches.
xox

Flora Chang said...

Thanks Rachel! :)

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!

Saskia :)

Madame Mostaza said...

Very, very, very beautiful everything!!

I want to talk of you in my blog..

www.365blogstodesigners.blogspot.com

Come and visit me and if you like it write to

d.puracasualidad@gmail.com
Isabel from Spain

Dawn said...

I can't decide which is cuter, the brooch or the packaging!! Guess I will call it a tie, good luck with the craft fairs!!