Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's snowing, again...

Snow again...

I don't mind snow; it makes everything so pretty. But honestly, I am tired of it already! We've been having really cold snowy weather since Christmas and all the snow hasn't melted yet. It's a mess everywhere on the street; I was stuck at home from last Tuesday till this Monday morning (only because I had to go back to work and I ran out of grocery). I feel like I'm in the movie "The Shining"! I saw my neighbor boys built an igloo in their front yard; kids are all loving it. NOT ME! I am so ready for spring to come! But it's only the beginning of winter, and on top of that, our temperature will hit record low this weekend!!! Ok, I am not even going ask for too much... how about giving me some 40-degree weather? That sounds so warm to me right now... Please?!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is exactly how I feel! i even told a friend that i felt like i was in The Shining also.

I have been on vacation since before Christmas Eve and the kiddos were due to go back to school on Monday, but we've been snowed in ever since. I feel your pain!!! P.S. Love your work!

Hugs ~ Claudia

Dawn said...

I completely agree with you! Enough all ready, melt! Bring on Spring. I have cabin fever!!

About said...

I'm getting a bit fed up of the ice here now! All looks very pretty but would now like to be able to walk on the pavement with normal shoes on!

lovely illustrations! have just discovered your blog.

Flora Chang said...

(Sign) I heard that it's 70 something in California and people are wearing short sleeves... So unfair...