12 medium shrimps (I save 6 for tomorrow's lunch)
Japanese Miso Paste
Organic Salad Greens
Non-Salty Sunflower Seeds
Milled Flax Seeds
Roasted Sesame Seeds
To cook shrimps:
1. In a little bowl, mix about 2 table spoons of water with some miso paste (adjust to your own taste), add 1 part of soy sauce with 1 part of sesame oil into the bowl. Mix well and pour in a heated sauce pan. (If you want to end of with more sauce for later you can just double the quantity here, then you will have extra sauce for tomorrow's lunch too.)
2. Toss in the shrimps, add some cooking wine and cook until shrimps are done.
While the shrimps are cooking, prepare your salad:
1. Peel and roughly chop one fresh beet. Then use a mini food processor to further chop it into smaller pieces. You will have enough beet to last several meals.
2. In a big bowl, mix salad greens with some unsalted sunflower seeds and about 1 tablespoon of milled flax seeds. Toss and mix well.
3. Sprinkle fresh chopped beet on top.
4. Add cooked shrimps, and use the sauce the shrimps were cooked in as the salad dressing.
5. Finally, sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top as garnish!