Friday, November 26, 2010

Last Craft Show in 2010 - Crafty Chicks (It's tomorrow!)

Yay! Long Thanksgiving weekend over here! Did you get to spend Thanksgiving with friends or family and eat a lot of yummy foods yesterday? No matter where you are, I am thankful for you and wish you all have many many blessings to come. (And if you are one of the brave souls who dared to challenge the Black Friday sales, I am thankful that you've survived the possible human stampede and are reading this right now.)

Crafty Chicks Set Up

I just came back from setting up my table for the Crafty Chicks sale tomorrow. This will be my last craft show in 2010. The sale is tomorrow (11/27/2010) from 9 am - 4 pm, at Heritage Hall (117 West Kansas Street, Liberty, Missouri). There are SO MANY cool stuff! Come by if you are in town, even just to say hi. : )

Magnets

7 comments:

Miss J said...

Flora, your work is such an inspiration! I hope you have / had a successful show!

Kelly Medina said...

So cool to see all your work displayed. I'm sure it was a hit! :)

Flora Chang said...

Thanks guys!!! I had a great time and make some new friends! It's all good. :)

Birdie said...

Hi remember when I wrote you about the Margaret Layton owl painting(back in 2009,see old post below) I have an original painting not a print, It has 3 owls in it,
I need to find out more about it. I love you art by the way and will be looking for something cute by you in the near future.







Robin:
I have no clue who Margaret Layton is. There is not enough info about her on the internet either. Neither do I know what kind of printing method was used to produce the two prints I got. (I like them no matter what.) I know they were made for some company as home decor, and there are also inspection numbers on the back of the frame, which won't be there when I open them up and add new mats. :) Do you mean you have the print (or original painting) of the three owls? Is it this one? http://www.jewelriverart.com/product/LOVI1/LOVING_COUPLE_by_Margaret_Layton_HANDCOLORED_ART_PRINT_OF_OWLS.html
(I know there is also another one, if I am correct...)

Birdie said...

You can email me and I will send you a picture of the one I have
email:
earnest1455@charter.net

Flora Chang said...

Hi Birdie,
Of course I remember! I remember seeing them all together as a collection somewhere on the internet (one with 3 owls, and two with one owl). If you really have the original that's even greater! :)

none provided said...

Aaaah, everything is so freaking cute! :D

I want to buy the whole table!