Monday, January 30, 2012

February Wallpaper

Thank you guys for allowing me to take a little break. Creating is fun but sometimes resting is more important. On top of taking a little break, I was invited to be part of two books so I've been (and still am) taking times to do that. We are having unusually nice weather for January, only one day of snow so far; we are so spoiled! Hopefully it would stay like this for the rest of the winter!

Anyhoo, here is the February wallpaper for you. It's a little quick doodle straight from my sketchbook and then colored digitally. Hope you'll like it! Xx : )

February Wallpaper 1600x1200

To download the 1600x1200 wallpaper, please click here.
To download the 1920x1080 wallpaper, please click here.

4 comments:

tichtach said...

Resting is SO important - eventhough being part of two books doesn´t sound like sleeping your days away :-)

I love your wallpaper and have it on my laptop now. Sweet :-)

Hugs from tina

katie said...

Thank you for the wallpaper! It's so cheerful! Also, I just went through your flickr album of doodle wares and have to tell you how wonderful they all are! I especially loved all the happy faces ones. :D

Hope your break was everything you needed it to be!

Happily,
Katie :D

chicky82 said...

I really love your site and the calendars but I noticed that your on the February 2012 calendar, one day is missing, it's a Leap Year this year. :)

Flora Chang said...

Hi Chicky, yes I know, someone elses have already pointed that out for me.... Oooops!!! Thank yuo so much for visiting! : ) Xx