Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2012 Hallmarket

2012 Hallmarket

Whew! Hallmarket is done! It was such a great event and a very successful one, too. There were over 100 Hallmark artists showing their works. It's so neat to see what people create, and it's truly humbling to know that I am surrounded by so many talented folks every day. A big thank-you to all of you who made to the fair and shopped at my booth, I am so grateful. If you couldn't make it, I've organized a Flickr album for you to see. Just click here.

Now I need to get ready for the next two art shows; the work is never done. : )

2012 Hallmarket

4 comments:

Flora said...

There's something about that sign I like....

lways enjoy your work :)

Flora Chang said...

Ahahahaha... I think I know why. : )

Thank you so much!

Amy Estelle said...

Beautiful art booth! And don't you just LOVE Hallmarket! I had to cancel my spot in the 2012 show due to illness, but I was in it 2011. Lots of fun! And I just signed up for 2013! Hope to see you there! :)

Flora Chang said...

Hi Amy, yeah Hallmarket is the best! I zm so glad you can do it this year; it's going to be another great year! :)