Sunday, June 9, 2013

One more set of pattern

I couldn't shake the urge to create one more set of pattern after I finished my first week's assignment at Lilla School. I kept wanting to do a cluster design that is simpler and more straightforward, so I came up with a third design. It's quite different from my two previous sets, more appropriate for kids I think, and I had a lot of fun picking icons from my brush doodles and coloring them in Illustrator.

Chuncky Colored Doodles Pattern, partial details

Chuncky Colored Doodles Pattern

What a busy week! I can't wait to see what next week's class will bring. : )

3 comments:

doris & fred said...

Totally gorgeous!

Dreaming on a Star said...

Flora, your work is lovely and thanks for posting about your week in Lilla's course x

Andria said...

I feel like these designs would look great on tea towels/dishtowels and kitchen ceramics. So lively and fun!