Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gems in my drawer!

Little Notes

My whole team at work just relocated to a different building. One good thing about moving the office is that you are forced to clean up all your junks and probably will find some good stuff in the bottom of the drawers that you've forgotten about. Well, I found these little doodles by my friend Steph who used to sit next to me years ago. She used to draw these everyday, rolled them into tiny balls and tossed over the wall into my cubicle. For whatever strange reason, she kept drawing this one face and just gave her a different body each time. CRACKS ME UP!!!!!! I have to share! To see a big and clear photo, please click here.

PS: Steph also did the doodle in this post, and she made this card.

5 comments:

A Beautiful Party said...

what a fun find! makes me want to clean something out. ( :

Jennifer said...

Love post-it note doodles :O) Also enjoy your blog, btw!

Flora Chang said...

Thanks guys! : ) Xx

Anonymous said...

This would be so neat to find in your desk! It must have totally brightened up your day to get those from your friend! They are adorable!

Tracy said...

That's hilarious...she should make a little story with these characters, all having the same face! LOL