Friday, August 29, 2008

Artist: Gemma Correll... what a gem!!!



I am so in love with Gemma Correll's funny and whimsical drawings. The first time I saw them, I laughed out loud because they totally spoke to me and made me so happy! I have since then been a fan of her works; so when she told me that she blogged about me, I was so flattered! I have long wanted to blog about her artworks too, and here are some of my favorite pieces from her! Aren't they just so cute? I especially love the expressions on all her characters. She also does awesome hand letterings. Please check out Gemma's blog, her Flickr page and her Etsy shop.



3 comments:

gemma correll said...

aw... thank you flora
*blush*

Flora Chang said...

Gemma:
Heehee! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.