Friday, August 22, 2008

Little Dorky Animation

Animation : Dork
I turned a little watercolor and ink doodle into animation today! But as I was so excited and tried to upload it to my blog, I did not know that Blogger doesn't support animation at this moment... I spent like an hour trying to figure out what was wrong with my file. Well. my file was fine; it was Blogger that has the problem. I hope in the near future they can get it resolved. If anybody knows the other way to do this, please let me know! (I had to upload it to photobucket.com instead)

After note: I figured out that I can just upload it to Flickr instead of Photobucket. Once it's uploaded, I have to click "ALL SIZES" and then choose the "LARGE" one, copy and paste the HTML code to my blog. If I choose anything other than "LARGE" then it wouldn't animate.

No comments: