Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Friends Doodle

Fun Friends Doodles

Did you notice something? All the characters here have bodies... not just heads floating around. : )

I am in the process of rearranging my studio space. I don't know how I accumulated so much craps in that space. It's taking me forever to clean and it's a slow process. I am very tempted to just grab everything and throw them into the dumpster!!! (I won't really do it since lots of them are art supplies, but uuurrrrr....why do I have so much junk???)

I will post photos once I am done cleaning up the space!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Floris I love it :D The colors are so cuuute :D I love the panda lots *giggle* :D
I want to see those photos I can already imagine after seeing your workspace before xD
Also wanted you to know I am having a little giveaway on my blog xD If you want check it out :D
Huuugs :D

violette said...

post some pics of the "before" and then the "after" and cleaned up space!!!

i also love your doodling!

chers! :)

S▲R▲H + C O L I N W▲L S H said...

you can do it flora!!!! think how cool it's gonna be when your finished. no more dy-gee :P
i still aven't been to west end! we need to go.

RyanLoghry said...

This is so much fun to look at Flora! So many happy little characters. Awesome work.