Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birdie Necklace + Brooch


I couldn't help but make more of these really fun wooden accessories.
This batch of goodies includes a necklace and a brooch. The brooch has the same scalloped copper foil tape that I use for soldering, and I applied black patina to it so it looks old. I use the black patina on all the metal parts of my design cause I like the worn-out feel that it gives. I am gonna try to make some bookmarks later as well, but I need to run to the craft store because I ran out of the wooden nickles... It's so addictive!

Yumminess report for you who live in America:
If you have a Border's near where you live, you have to try the "Coco Trio" from its coffee shop. Oh my, it's super delicious! It's like drink clouds that are made of chocolate!!! Mmmmm... Also, IHOP's stuffed french toast with blueberry sauce is so sweet and good, I am off to have one right now! Lucky me!

2 comments:

Christine Clemmensen said...

WOW!!! W-O-W!! I LOVE these brooches - and the ones below. Each one more beautiful that the next. (And I love how you "nested" these:). Also really liked your IF:))

Keishka said...

hei floraaa, i'm keishka from indonesia. oh im so happy to found this cutie site x) keep making cute stuffs pleaseee hihihi ;)