Sunday, November 25, 2007

IF: Zoo #1-Brooches


I started doing some doodles for this week's IF. And one thing led to another, I began to make tie tack brooches instead of doing the illustration... I first did little drawings of animals in stripy shirts on punched-out circles using the paper from an old book, but then I just couldn't help but make them into little wooden+felt brooches! (By the way, besides polka dots and scalloped edge, I also LOVE stripes, too.) I think they turned out quite fun. I am still planning to do another illustration for this week when I have time, but I want to share this one with you first!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!!! I would totally wear one :D

Lucía Borjas said...

What a lovely! I want one :)

Alicia Padrón said...

Oh My Fiora!!! How cute!!! I'm dying here.. they are so cute I can't stand it.
If I wore one I would look at it every second... that would look weird, by the way, me looking at my shirt all the time.... but I wouldn't help it I'm sure :o)

JO said...

This are sooo cute.

marcisenders said...

I love these! IThey would look great on a jacket. I love all the jewelry your making...I think your on to something really special!

sheree boyd said...

so cute! love them all

Diane Duda said...

oh! so cute, flora!

Nina Seven N7 said...

very adorable! you are so crafty!

froggie is... said...

wooo-weee!!!! butter pecan is my fav flavor too! :))) these are just wonderful, flora! :)

maura said...

haha - these are fun, flora. the monkey is my fave :)

tusen said...

very cute :)It was a great idea to put the on patterned background.

Gina Perry said...

I love them all, but the giraffe is my favorite!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

oh gosh this is wonderful too!!!