Friday, November 16, 2007

My Mini Christmas Tree


I can't believe it's this time of the year again! I have a thing for rustic wire forms and I love Christmas trees. I added this little 17" tree to my collection last night, and it is perfect for my office! I got a box of cheap little ornaments from Target (and they look like chocolate to me somehow) and made some paper garlands to drape over it. I will share more photos for my other much bigger wire tree later. Will you let me know if you have some pretty tree photos as well? Let's share!

8 comments:

maura said...

what a fun little tree! fun garland too! i love those wire trees too but i have a hard time finding them.

mushroommeadows said...

That's an amazing little tree. I like it better than my poor little fake pine one. :)

Ken said...

its not christmas time yet! haha

but I guess its just around the corner. I like your tree!

Ester GarcĂ­a said...

ohhhh!!! Brilliant!!!
I love it

Christine Clemmensen said...

Hi -- What a wonderful tree. I also just got this years' first x-mas decor last week:)

I've tagged you on my blog, 5 weird or random things, if you want to join in.
;)C

Isa said...

Wow! amazing tree! its lovely and very well done! Congratulations

Unknown said...

Could you please tell me where you bought your tree

Flora Chang said...

Sara: The wire tree was bought in an antique store. The ornament is just regular store-bought mini ornaments. The garlands was hand-made by me.