Monday, November 19, 2007

I've been tagged...

...by sweet Christine to write 5 random/weird things about myself. Even though I have posted 7 random things about me before, I decide to do this one again with 5 more facts to entertain you. Here they are:


#1: I have taken flamenco dancing lessons for more than 2 years, and I have danced in front of people in a restaurant...
#2: I have a lot of grey hair (I started turning grey since high school) and I don't color my hair because I am too lazy to maintain it, plus it might takes me 5 bottles to color my giant head...
#3: When I use a straw to drink, I always bite the tip of the straw until it's totally flat.
#4: I love polka dots and scalloped edge, as you might be able to tell already.
#5: I love to know how things are made. I would learn it, and then I move on to the next thing.

Now, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The following folks: Aspa, Maura, Kelly, Amy and Mush, get ready to be my next victims...heehee...

8 comments:

ottoblotto said...

I understand completely about the gray. I just consider God my colorist and go with it.

Kelly Medina said...

Done deal! That was fun! :)

Christine Clemmensen said...

Hi:))) It was fun to learn stuff about you. Sometimes little silly things tell you more about a person that the Grand Tour of How Old You Are, What You Do For A Living, How Many Kids You Have and so on, does:) So thanks for sharing:) Take care. ;)C

MiKa Art said...

I have gray problem, too. My solution was to cut hair short. But my husband hated it. I'm growing it long again.

maura said...

hey flora - this was fun! thanks for including me. i just posted mine :)

as for the gray, i welcome it. my mom's hair is completely white and i love it. i hope i'm that lucky! ha ha!

Vhrsti said...

Yesterday I was blind, now I can see this. So I'm glad you are amused by it ;-)

Denise said...

well gosh golly, i was going to tag you, but you've already been. ps. i do the same thing to my straws.

sheree boyd said...

hahaha - "giant head" - that just made me laugh out loud.

one of my pet chinchillas has a giant head compared to her body so that makes her super cute!

Big heads = cuteness!

(love your christmas trees!)