Saturday, February 2, 2008

Love You Award


Yay!!! I got the Love You Award from sweet Pupu! Thank you so much Pupu! I love you this much too! (And I should've said this long long time ago already: thanks for the postcards and artworks you sent me. Your country is so beautiful!)

Here I am sending my love award to my dear fellow bloggers; finally I don't have to pick just 5: kelly, marci, maura, bob, gisele (thanks for the "You Made My Day Award", sweet Gis!), mush, aspa, christine, geninne, ester, and many many others (I have too many blogs bookmarked on my Google reader). You guys inspire me everyday and I love you all! XO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my this is like the cutest award ever!!! thank you!! love the little hug girl :D :D

Thanks Florisss

Kelly Medina said...

Aww, thanks Flora! I have to agree this is a very sweet and cute award. :)

Aspa said...

What a cute award Flora! Thank you!

Christine Clemmensen said...

Hi Flora:) Thank you so much:)) I'm going to give it right back to you:))

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome!! =) Hope you like it. You should come and visit Brunei. =) Have a nice day, Flora. *big huggles*

maura said...

thank you flora :) i love reading your blog, too, and seeing all the fun, cool things you're making! stay tuned for news about the Pen Club soon! xoxo-m

Asleep Lines said...

Congrats by all the artwork !
Where do you live ?!
Kisses.