Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged: Show My Workspace + Love and Peace Meme

I got tagged by my sweet friend Christine to show my workspace. At first I was like, "OH NO! My space is so messy... there is crap everywhere; should I clean it first?", then I thought I should just keep it as is to show the real thing. So here they are; click to see bigger images:

This is my home studio (the embarrassingly messy one). I don't work at that big table too much, only when I need to. (Especially it's always freezing cold in the winter since it's right next to the patio door... very drafty, I just doodle on my couch or in bed instead.) Behind that table is my computer desk; that's when I blog and do my digital works.


The second group of photos are my space at work, my full time job. I am here 80% of the time and I do lots of works (which I can't post on my blog). I really love my office; it's warm, it has great lighting, plus there are people around me all the time that I can chat and joke with while I work. I try really hard to keep this little space neat and clean.


Here are some stuff I display in my office...



Now I'm usually hesitant when it comes to tag other people since everybody's so busy, but it's so fun and inspiring to look at another artist's workspace, so I am gonna tag three people; hopefully they will want to play along. I tag: Bob, Maura and Kelly. Guys, it's up to you if you want to play along and if you want to tag other people! : )


I've also been tagged by Zari (who created this beautiful image and message) and Aspa on this Love and Peace meme. But instead of tagging other people, I would just ask all of you who's reading this to take some time to think about love and peace, pray for countries that are facing troubles and for those people you love and those you don’t. We are all in this world together, as one big family.

12 comments:

Nina Seven N7 said...

Hi Flora! Your space looks great! Mine is pretty warm...I have a good space heater, but I know what you mean about basements, sometimes I just draw on my dining room table. Love your new band poster, too!

Behind ouou said...

Finally! A workspace full of *stuff*! Many blogs show off these minimalist spaces that are super clean... I'm enamored by this post. :) Love your work! Sending peaceful and loving thoughts, very sweet.

Jazmin velasco said...

Hey Flora, I posted something about my uncle the Luchador, come to meet him!

mushroommeadows said...

wow...you keep your working spaced so nice and neat! :)

Esti said...

I'm jealous of your workplace, but I'm even more jealous of your real work place. Looks great!! Full of cool stuff.

Unknown said...

oh what a creative place to work...love the cup of tea...so relaxing...

Cheers,
Diana

Zari said...

thank you so much for helping spread the word!

love your workspace ;)

Elizabeth Baddeley said...

wow! does your cubicle always look like that? I'm impressed...tell me your secrets.

Flora Chang said...

t-bit... haha, the secret is to try to clean it at the end of the day everyday, and if I want to add more stuff in it, I have to take sometihng out first. Well, I wish I could apply the same principles to my house...

Elizabeth Baddeley said...

I have that same rule with my clothes (gotta get rid of something to buy something new)...it saves a lot of money because I don't want to part with things!

Anonymous said...

let me say dear i love yur office desk!! looks like such a fun place to work innnn!!!
:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sneak peek into your studio at home and at work. Really love all the stuff you have on display at work!