Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sketchbook Page: Study of Birdies

Here is a sketchbook page of birdies from this morning...

I wanted to be more productive this weekend, but I had a headache yesterday which lasted whole day (urrr... cold winter, go away already!!!) and didn't feel like drawing anything. But I am feeling good right now! Hope you guys all had a lovely weekend. : )

Sweet Pea has given me the You Made My Day award on her blog... Sorry Sweet Pea, I should've gotten back with you sooner! Thank you so much! XOXO

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love this piece...very cute!

mushroommeadows said...

wow! My favorite birdy is the one to the far right, second one down, wearing a chef's hat! so cute!! :)

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. :D

Anonymous said...

oooooooh sweetness!!!

zime said...

I love, love, love, love Birdies!!!! And yours are amazing!!!
(^v^)

Esti said...

Great illustrations! It makes a great pattern too1

Gustavo Aimar said...

Hermosoooooooosssssss!!! Todos y cada uno de ellos...

jim bradshaw said...

I love your birdies. Birds have such great character. They are fun to draw.

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

I love your illustrations! Great work!